One of our clients, a Wealth Management Company based in the City, are seeking a Team Assistant to join them.
Duties will include:
• Collating client information and organising reviews
• Contacting clients for funds, applications and required documentation
• Maintaining accurate and up to day client information
• Managing diaries and gatekeeper of two senior advisers
• Acting as first point of contact and correspondence of senior advisers
• Liaising with third party providers
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is highly organised and efficient to support two senior advisers in a diverse and busy role. You must be an excellent multi-tasker, whilst being highly motivated and able to work off your own initiative. If you have a couple year’s experience within a similar role and have broad experience working with Microsoft Office then this could be the role for you. Send us your CV now!
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency are unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£40,000 - £50,000
SalaryUp to £42,000
Related Jobs (4)
Team Assistant for Investment Company – Up to £35,000 on November 20, 2019 Full-timePermanent
Receptionist for Private Equity Investor – Up to £22,000 on November 14, 2019 Full-timePermanent