Are you interested in having a career in Investor Relations? Do you have an interest in legal funding and finance? And do you have previous experience in finance?
If so, this is the job for you!
The role is fast-paced – you will be working alongside two Investment Managers, also Directors you will be looking after up to about 5 people. We need a quick learner with attention to detail, someone who is ok with not being micromanaged and is happy to ask questions, there will also be training. You will be joining a well-established great team of people.
Duties include but will not be restricted to:
- Diary management for the Private Equity Team
- Organising travel for Associates, Assistant Director’s, Directors and Partners
- Office management and administration (business & personal expenses, Filing, scanning, faxing, printing, editing PowerPoint presentations/ slides, etc)
- Organising functions (Christmas and Summer parties)
- Arranging lunches and dinners
- Assisting Directors in any ad hoc responsibilities
- Arranging interviews
- Updating and maintaining the Website with new information and creating weekly news update emails
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£40,000 - £50,000