The role will be to support a team of people, including 3 Partners and an Associate Partner. The candidate will need to have strong administrative skills and be highly organised. The ideal candidate for this role must be hard working, organised and have excellent communication skills and can deliver to a deadline, multi-task and to adapt to changing priorities.
This role will require late nights and early mornings with paid overtime, so you must be happy with this. The hours are based on a rota system, (6.30am) and some evenings (again on a rota system) you will need to work remotely from (7pm-10pm).
The role will assist with the company clients and press contact, so intermediate / advanced Powerpoint & Excel skills, advanced Word skills and good working knowledge of Outlook. They are looking for an enthusiastic team player.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Diary management and coordination
- Organisation and booking of travel arrangements
- Co-ordination of corporate entertainment and events, including logistics and management
- Updating of relevant databases
- Research for new business pitches
- Creating presentations
- Sending press releases
- Assisting with registration and Q&A handling at client results days
- Providing cover to support other teams where necessary including Front of House
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£30,000 - £40,000