Our client is looking for a candidate who is confident, cool, calm, and collected – who can hit the ground running. It is a fast-paced environment, you will need to be adaptable, you will be given the opportunity to grow within the role. It is a lovely opportunity to join a young, fun and sociable team with a great culture.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Full diary management across the team – this includes scheduling calls, video calls, meetings.
- Finding suitable meeting venues/restaurants and ensuring all parties have all required information
- Liaising and building relationships with both candidates and clients
- Arranging travel and accommodation, when required
- Managing expenses
- Ensure all data stored correctly
- Producing reports
- Quarterly audits
- Being first point of contact
- Assisting with administrative duties, when required
- Taking minutes in team meetings
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£20,000 - £30,000