You will be joining a long-standing fun and friendly team and gain experience in dealing with amazing clients, from London hotels to luxury residential properties.
The role is busy, they require someone who can hit the ground running and not be fazed by a busy and changing schedule, you will be a vital support to the company’s admin and HR functions as well as assisting with important functions such as staff training and assisting with general admin in the studio where required. They are a very social and hardworking team, you will be well looked after.
(8.30-5.30 Mon – Fri)
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with recruitment, compiling job specs and writing adverts
- Sorting new starter packs, contract, and inductions
- Administrative assistance to the designers in the studio
- Sourcing and booking temporary labour for projects for the studio
- Collate reports based on design studio timesheets for Head of Operations
- Booking staff training courses
- Schedule client/staff meetings
- Answer office phoneline
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£30,000 - £40,000