Hours: 10-7pm Mon-sat, 11-4 on Sunday.
Our client creates timeless womenswear, and they are looking for an individual who has real confidence and assurance with an instinct of style and styling. . Ideally you will have had at least 2-4yrs experience in retail as a manager. You will be required to take ownership of the store, stock take, CRM, and show experience in driving business KPI’s, staff planning, recruiting, training, and developing a team. This is a very exciting to join as there is huge scope for growth and you will be part of a young fun ambitious team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to the clients and community
- Drive forward sales and achieve company objectives
- Assist the Founder, Head of Marketing and relevant stakeholders to define retail goals and procedures
- Lead and manage the store team, development, and coaching
- Manage the recruitment, training and development of the team
- Manage customer service emails
- Build customer profiles and nurture relationships with VIP clients
- Manage rotas and maintain appropriate staffing levels within budget
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in your shop and ensure exceptional standards in housekeeping and visual merchandising
- Maintain the security of the premises, stock, and all monies
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£30,000 - £40,000