This is a very exciting opportunity to become a head of department for one of the most exclusive clubs in London, overseeing both of their fantastic locations. You will provide the day-to-day support to all of the Spa staff and independent contractors whilst delivering the highest standard of customer service to the members and guests of the spa. You will be responsible for all of the Finance, Operations, Members, Staffing and Marketing for the spas.
Duties include but are not limited to (an outline listed below):
- Control and review of all expenditure relating to both spa departments
- To research and implement new ideas, treatments, products and equipment in the Spa’s to maximise client retention and increase revenue.
- To oversee all aspects of both Spa Department payroll
- Set out monthly targets for all teams
- Utilise each of treatment rooms to optimise revenue based on revenue/treatment mixes
- Ensure all stock is permanently available
- Update website for staff bios promos, price lists etc
- Licensing be present for all council inspections and ensure all relevant paperwork is in order. Regularly check all certificates and insurance.
- Staff training and inductions and appraisals
- Carry out regular inspections of the spa areas & treatment rooms to ensure all areas are maintained, equipment is safe/working, and cleanliness standards are adhered to.
- To maintain and build relationships with members and spa clients to ensure clients wishes are met, open lines of communication are maintained and being a point of contact for all members.
- Deal with any payment or account queries and issues that reception are unable to resolve
- To organise and carry out staff training for all spa staff
- To conduct regular team meetings with their hods ((beauty team, KXU, nail lounge and foh). Suggested monthly.
- To understand and adhere to the Health and Safety and Equal Opportunities Policies
- To complete annual appraisals all staff in Jan/Feb (prep, appraisal and follow up approx. 2 hours per staff member)
- To review and amend contracts and job descriptions as necessary
- Keeping up to date with any new treatments, offers or particular marketing drives competitors are doing
- Putting together material including images, videos and text for monthly promos for posters, flyers, TV screens, newsletter, social and website
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£50,000 +
Related Jobs (11)
Reservations Consultant. London. £23k. Office based on May 13, 2022 Full-time Permanent