We are looking for a candidate who doesn’t necessarily need property experience but willing to learn within this role. This is a really nice admin role for someone who is interested in property and who wants to be a team player. Lots of room for growth, good fun busy team, so if you want to work in this field this would be a great foot in the door role.
Hours 8.45- 6.00 pm NO weekend work, but a bonus payment if you do choose to work a Saturday.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist the sales team the coordination and preparation of property portfolio
- Prepare reports and presentations, managing new instructions, drafting up T&C’s, instruction agreement and getting money laundering documents together, arranging photographs, floor plan, EPC, writing property descriptions, putting brochures together.
- Collate capital expenditure requests and follow up approvals.
- Follow up approved deals to ensure inclusion in the office systems.
- Track weekly tenant movements and inform relevant suppliers.
- Work closely with our other Team Assistants and Office Managers.
- Administrative duties include, office management, filing, emails, presentations, sales calls and reports etc.
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£20,000 - £30,000