One of our clients, a Bespoke Interiors Company based in South West London, are seeking a Recruitment and HR Assistant to join their HR team.
Duties will include:
• Writing job descriptions for available roles
• Creatively sourcing candidates
• Managing relationships with external recruiters
• Managing the offer, pre-employment checks and induction process
• Updating and maintaining all personnel files
• Ad hoc HR administration and project support
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, close-knit company where you can continue to build a career in HR. The ideal candidate must have some experience as part of an HR team and a strong track record of success within a recruitment role. You must be qualified to CIPD level 3 or above. If you are motivated, detail orientated and are have advanced MS Office skills, then this could be the role for you. Send us your CV now!
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency are unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£20,000 - £30,000
SalaryUp to £27,000