We are looking for a receptionist / Team Assistant to join a global investment group.
This will involve shift work (early shift 7 am – 3 pm, late shift 2.30 pm – 10 pm)
- Working as part of the reception team (2 Receptionist)
- Preparing and resetting meeting rooms (6 in total
- Extensive diary management
- Working closely with the PAs of the CEO, helping to arrange meetings, conference calls, often on short notice.
- Welcoming visitors to the office, arranging and offering refreshments. Our guest requires a five-star service
- Keeping reception and office area tidy, reordering and restocking fridges and stationery
- Answering the phone, screening calls, gatekeeping
If you have fluent German as well as being flexible, adaptable with excellent Microsoft skills and ready make this role your own. This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a lovely company with alot of perks. Don’t miss out and Send CVs now!
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£20,000 - £30,000
Salary£28,000 - £32,000