Have you got a head for property? Do you know Central London like the back of your hand?
We have a wonderful client who is an independent agency in Prime Central London seeking a Property Manager.
Duties will include:
- Resolution of customer complaints
- Working to deadlines and targets
- Managing contractors, obtaining competitive quotes
- Carrying our property inspections
- Arrange pre/post-tenancy works
- Arranging / keeping up to date with compliance (EPCs, Gas Cert, Smoke Alarms, Elec, PAT, Deposits, etc)
We are looking for someone with experience in Central London as a PM, someone self-motivated, driven and highly organised to solely looking after the PM department.
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency are unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£20,000 - £30,000
Salary£25,000 - £30,000
Related Jobs (4)
PA (Maternity Cover) for Luxury Property Brand – £30-35k on April 12, 2021 ContractFull-time