The candidate for this role must have an enthusiasm and real interest in property and or construction. You will be required to work on the technical aspects of all of these areas.
The role will involve:
- Running, managing, and reporting weekly meetings
- The selection and purchasing of key items within the project
- Organising and running the project program and ensuring timely delivery
- The production of fortnightly valuation documentation
- Managing the Health and Safety on project sites
- Monitoring and advising the workforce on all aspects of the build
- Cost tracking and pricing additional works when required
The candidate will need to be educated, well-spoken, English (speaking and writing) and have Project Management experience, preferably within construction.
As always, we are looking for a can-do attitude and to be credible in front of clients and Architects.
Salary Band£30,000 - £40,000
Related Jobs (6)
Graduate Project Assistant for Property Co. Up to £25k on May 28, 2021 Full-time Permanent