We are looking for a self-motivated, confident and highly organised PA. This PA role will need to be a natural when it comes to care-taking, the principals require a person who has intuition and is able to pre-empt tasks as they arise. No task too big or too small. You must be happy to be contacted out of hours and ready to help when needed. This role requires the Private PA to wear many hats!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing the diary and organising meetings, appointments, and full schedule.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and all transfers.
- Booking trips and organising holidays for the family.
- Renewing memberships.
- Managing task list with daily updates on all matters.
- Renewing MOT and TAX for the families’ cars and keeping tabs.
- Overseeing and liaising with all required household staff (nanny, housekeeper, cleaner etc.), keeping in constant touch to ensure smooth running of household.
- Liaising on the director’s behalf via email and telephone as directed.
- Answering incoming calls and forwarding messages as appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Acting as initial point of contact for general enquiries.
- Liaising with schools and keeping in close contact with the children’s nanny on their schedules, appointments and activities.
- Liaising and following snagging lists on building renovations.
- Liaising with project manager, architects and contractors of the family’s second home abroad for a large upcoming development, and maintenance works.
- Updating the full snagging list, keeping close attention to all works.
- Ensuring all tasks are being completed.
- Buying furniture, tracking deliveries.
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£40,000 - £50,000