Working from the family estate which homes the family business and house you will be assisting the family with day-to-day duties but also helping with the running of a very busy house. This will be a very busy and demanding role. The family spends time in both London, West Sussex, and abroad for holidays. There is a family office in London so there are many different people you will be liaising with, not just the family.
This is a really diverse and all-encompassing role. You will have at least 8 yrs of PA experience and love the variety and enjoy projects. You must be a self-starter who has amazing attention to detail.
Driving license and own car required as they don’t live near a station!
• organising events – corporate and family celebrations
• booking holidays including itineraries, flights, hotels, transfers
• scheduling the diary – appointments (dentist, hair, doctor etc) & meetings
• sorting out insurance – house/cars
• budgeting and managing of household finances including payment run of household bills
maintenance and overseeing any house refurbishment/building – liaising with contractors and suppliers
• shopping & running of errands etc.
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***