The role will be assisting the Exec Director and the Senior Heads of Dept. You will also have the option to work one day from home. You will be joining a nice team. We are looking for someone who is organised and efficient, who has tact and diplomacy and good communication skills.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Act as first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
The office is based close to a tube line and you are also able to drive in as they have car parking spaces available. If you have previous experience within the public sector this will be a great opportunity.
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£40,000 - £50,000
Related Jobs (5)
Private Personal Assistant for HNW couple. London £24-30k on November 24, 2021 Full-time Permanent