This is a great opportunity to become an integral part of a fantastic and fun team, the company has a great following from celebrities to chefs who want to collaborate with them worldwide. The MD is well liked, and the role requires someone who has had previous EA or training, you will be acting as the MD’s right hand and his gatekeeper. He is looking for someone who is energetic and has an impeccable attention to detail. You will need to be able to handle pressure be able to multi-task and have a personality that is passionate and confident. Whilst extensive experience is not essential, it would be good to demonstrate examples of working on a range of fulfilment projects. The role demands a knack for problem solving and an understanding of shipping, dispatch, and fulfilment. The role covers the admin side of the business with a mixture of administrative and operational tasks.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Email management
- Diary management
- Booking and arranging meetings
- Book travel for the principal and the wider team
- Liaise with building supervisor and landlord’s management team regarding the office.
- Prepare boardroom and supply chain room for meetings
- Keeping office stocked and fulfil all orders to maintain office/kitchen etx
- Collate receipts, complete spreadsheets and liaise with Finance Department regarding anything to do with expenses
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£40,000 - £50,000