We are looking for someone who has some experience in a similar role, who is detail-orientated and highly organised and is happy to take their own initiative and manage their own workload, you will need to be proactive and have excellent interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal English and proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook, audio and general typing skills.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing a busy diary both business and personal, for the chairman and occasionally the wider team
- Booking travel and creating itineraries
- Extensive and efficient email correspondence
- Organising meetings and office socials, including booking venues/restaurants
- Looking after personal household bills
- Overseeing the editing and formatting of contracts and other documents, including their printing, scanning, posting and distribution.
- Updating and maintaining databases such as files, list of contractors, property histories, company statuses etc
- Registering staff attendance in office
- Research assistance for chairman. Eg sourcing new appliances for properties, downloading property/land details from HM Land Registry, ordering personal items such as wine etc
- Manage office supplies
- Managing office contracts including the cleaning, printing, IT systems and any ongoing maintenance issues
- Overseeing insurance and taxation of vehicle fleet and equipment. Handling insurance claims for accidents
- Ad-hoc tasks for the managing director
Salary Band£20,000 - £30,000