Operations & Project Manager for Media Company W14 – Salary £35,000 – £40,000
A great client of ours that specialises in outdoor media is looking for an Operations and Project Manager to join the team and help the Senior Directors.
The company is doing extremely well and is growing with an additional umbrella company being launched very soon.
You will be working closely with the management team assisting with the running of the company, heling where necessary be it with client management, finance, HR, Office management etc. This is a multifunctional role which you can very much make your own and grow.
Duties will include:
- Contract amending/creating for clients
- Putting together proposals
- General management of the office including supplier management
- Client account management
- Working closely with councils on planning applications and appeals
- Researching and compiling competitor analysis
- Organising company events
- Handling payments and raising purchase orders
This is a great role for someone who like to work on numerous projects and who is a good multitasker with a great sense of humour! You will be working to tight deadlines and with a fun creative team.
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£30,000 - £40,000
Salary£35,000 - £40,000