This is a fantastic opportunity to join and grow within this global company, they require an individual who has good admin experience and is confident enough to join and hit the ground running. Someone who is mature in their attitude, open and sociable with great people skills, you will be speaking to clients and building relationships. Your role is to support the Futures Desk, where there will be lots of broking, you will learn first hand shipping trade skills, they will need to assist with the operations and administrative side of the business.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Issue purchase orders as needed.
- Track purchase orders as required from conception until posted.
- Ensure same day receiving of all purchase orders.
- Enter and post transfers within an hour of creation
- Manage data in spreadsheets and reports.
- Keep records and reports up to date.
- Help maintain the budget plan.
- Organise and schedule meetings and events.
- Supervise other staff and delegate responsibilities.
- Handle technical issues in their area of expertise
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£30,000 - £40,000