This company develops and operates energy generation assets. Their independent firm is offering a broad range of power investment projects. They are working with world-leading professional partners to design, build, operate, and finance new efficient energy solutions, pulling together all aspects of a new project.
This role supports the smooth running of the office by completing administrative tasks and supporting the finance team with invoice processing, sales invoicing, corporate credit card management, and bank payments.
The candidate will need experience with Microsoft Office applications and have knowledge of using Apple products (esp Mac). They are looking for someone with excellent verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and invoicing/PO/bookkeeping experience.
- General office admin including answering the phone/welcoming guests, collecting packages delivered at reception, arranging couriers, post office deliveries, booking hotels and travel.
- Keep office, boardroom, kitchen and kitchenette clean and tidy.
- Manage room bookings.
- Open incoming post addressed to company names and scan for invoice processing.
- Keep food/water/stationery stocked.
- Liaise with managing agents (Lamberts) and be in the office for any contractors needing access.
- Make transfers & payments using the online banking.
- Support the companies Energy Supply with purchase invoice validation & processing and sales invoice billing.
- Raise Purchase Orders using Xero the accounting software and manual templates.
- Respond to invoicing and billing queries and chasing up on unpaid sales invoices.
- Manage import and export deliveries with the site operators and assisting with the completion of applicable regulatory forms.
- Manage holiday approvals for Site Operators ensuring there are no clashes. Approvals for office staff.
- Support keeping the Company website updated with information and articles.
- Ad-hoc support on projects across the office.
- Manage the two partners’ business expenses and the various company credit cards, compiling receipts and recharging relevant items to internal and external companies.
- Health and Safety awareness in the office; keeping guidelines up to date.
- Ad-hoc PA work and diary management.
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£30,000 - £40,000