Our client is looking for a candidate who is hands on and full of energy, who has great attention to detail and takes pride in their work. They would like someone to have had management experience, who will look after the travel for the company, be able to travel to the European offices – not often, but have the flexibility to get to go to the other offices and meet the teams, oversee the events – they have a huge big summer event and Christmas event with others in between. This is a key position within the company and you will need have the ability to take on the challenges in this fast-paced trading firm environment. Minimum education of Bachelors’ Degree, 2+ years’ experience in an office administration / support environment. Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate travel and itineraries support for business visitors and non-local candidates when necessary
- Assist with maintaining yearly spends for reference, tax purposes, comparisons and budgeting
- Overseeing and participating in general office maintenance and day-to-day facility operations
- Work with Talent Acquisition, Talent Development and Human Resources
- Manage corporate apartment booking process and associated visitors while negotiating corporate rates for preferred apartments and hotels.
- Participate in space planning requirements with Workplace Manager and Global Real Estate Manager
- Accounting support such as providing invoices to accounting reconciling transactions on the company credit card
- Assist with researching and planning
- Back-up support to other departments where requested
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£30,000 - £40,000