Office Manager for a global specialist executive search firm who serve clients in the financial services, technology, and data industries around the world with offices in New York, London, and Hong Kong. The Office Manager will join the London team and will be responsible for ensuring a consistently high functioning, professional, and positive environment for the team and business to operate in. The candidate will need previous experience within a fast-paced office environment and will need to be someone who takes pride in building a great working environment for themselves and others, with ability to work well under pressure, prioritize and manage deadlines effectively and build and maintain positive interpersonal relationships and represent the firm credibly and professionally with all external stakeholders. You will need to have strong attention to detail and communication skills, excellent MS Office knowledge, especially PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Serving guests, as the first point of contact for all office guests, you will be responsible for ensuring that the office is a welcoming and professional environment and that each guest receives the highest level of “white glove” guest service.
- Managing the schedules for the meeting rooms and preparing those rooms in advance of each guest’s arrival.
- Meeting and greeting all candidates and clients upon arrival and organizing refreshments / catering as needed.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the office remains functional and serves our team’s requirements as well as the needs of guests. This includes maintaining the facilities functionality throughout the workday, specifically high traffic areas such as the kitchen and other common areas.
- Acting as first point of contact for cleaners, building management, and other stakeholders as required.
- Assisting the IT Director with “on the ground” IT hardware troubleshooting.
- Maintaining supplies for the office including kitchen, office supplies, IT hardware, and other supplies as needed.
- Office Administration, answering the firm’s inbound calls and ensuring smooth, efficient and professional communication, including transferring calls, scheduling call-backs, and taking detailed messages o General administration including binding, printing, photocopying, scanning of business / financial information, formatting CV’s and documents.
- Assisting colleagues with calendar management, travel arrangements and ad-hoc projects as needed and some ad-hoc administrative support for the Hong Kong office as required.
- Back-Up Search Coordinator: Serve as back-up to our Search Coordinator team as required.
- Event planning, maintaining the team’s fun and entrepreneurial culture is mission critical and it is your responsibility to foster that culture through fun and exciting events.
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£30,000 - £40,000