We are recruiting a highly efficient, detail orientated Office Manager with 3 years + experience in an equivalent role. Working in a multi-faceted team, you will play a crucial role in maintenance and organisation of the company. Acting as a central point of contact, you will lead and support the everyday operations of the office and pro-actively look at improving the procedures and daily rituals. You will be given autonomy to implement changes where necessary around the office environment, this is a facilities heavy role so experience in this area is advantageous. The role is office based and will require full time attendance onsite Monday – Friday. You will be heavily involved in our events and assisting the team with numerous on-going projects, both in the UK and internationally we celebrate all successes making for a lively and social culture.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Opening and closing the building ensuring that all five floors are secure
- Ensuring the office spaces (meeting rooms and kitchen) are tidy and presentable, preparing rooms for meetings (including daily checks for restocking)
- Maintaining stock and ordering office and kitchen supplies, including ordering equipment to enable office and home working.
- Leading the office health and safety regulations. Reviewing and implementing changes on an ongoing basis, including renewing first aid and fire marshal training.
- General Managing internal staff relations/communication
- Sharing timely communication to the team when making Pro-active adjustments to the office and processes (inc. layout, environment).
- Updating our contacts sheets and maintain good working relationships with suppliers, managing all associated quotations and scheduling works for appropriate times (including sourcing of new suppliers or service providers when required)
- Booking in and overseeing repair work when necessary (on occasion this may need to take place over a weekend)
- Organising staff activities, assisting the Admin Team on large scale projects including but not limited to onsite celebrations and offsite venue set ups.
- Championing the company culture and leading our annual culture events (i.e Pride Month, Black History Month, International Women’s Day ect.)
- Onboarding of staff (in particular, new joiner access fob issuing and ID card printing.
- Offboarding of staff (in particular, cancelling all access fobs for terminated staff)
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Planning and implementing office/desk moves
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£40,000 - £50,000
Related Jobs (7)
Junior PA/Team Assistant for Credit Co. London. £24-33k on January 18, 2022 Full-time Permanent
Researcher for boutique Search firm. Central London. £28-40k on January 17, 2022 Full-time Permanent
Team Assistant for asset management company, Central London. £30-35k on January 14, 2022 Full-time Permanent
Office Manager for a boutique hedge fund based in Mayfair. £45-55k. on January 13, 2022 Permanent