We are looking for a candidate that has a business degree and experience within marketing and evaluating marketing activity and managing complex activity plans. Someone who has a high level of numeracy and an analytical aptitude and an understanding of design and print processes, and who can focus on meeting deadlines, who can influence others, actively listen and be a proactive team player.
You will be managing Marketing Team where you will need to drive revenue through sales of the properties both off-plan and open developments. This requires inputting to the development of the overall marketing strategy, creating and executing individual project marketing plans aligned to the overall approach and ensuring delivery of Direct Marketing, Digital and PR plans through the relevant agencies.
You will need strong computer skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word essential and experience of a CRM platform i.e. Salesforce is desired.
- Assisting with the overall marketing strategy and optimised approaches to drive visitor numbers and ultimately sales
- Ensure delivery of all marketing materials and advertising for the assigned projects, liaising with key stakeholders and agencies as relevant
- Ensure optimised web presence including images, content and SEM visibility
- Agree sales event plans in the assigned projects with Sales and Operations and manage major customer events and launches to drive visitor numbers and support sales targets
- Develop and deliver local PR plans in line with overall plan, working with PR agency and Local media
- Manage phasing of the Marketing Budget for the sites to agreed levels, optimising cost per sale and providing monthly analysis of spend
- Analyse, evaluate and adapt project marketing activity, looking at response rates, cost per response and impact on Elysian brand to maximise ROI and ensure fastest rate of sale
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£50,000 +