An exciting role working for a leading consultancy as a Marketing Manager. This role manages the marketing data team. They are a data-centric business, and is perfect for a person who is passionate about data, analytical, and has digital know how and who seeks the opportunity to become part of a forward thinking company who strive to help the tech and investment industries become a more inclusive world to work in.
You will be remote working for the most part with occasional meetings and co-working in town, this role therefore requires a candidate that thrives through working independently whilst being motivated by performance.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Creating and generating content marketing campaigns
- Managing the website and social media channels
- Supporting the management team and reporting to them and the board marketing analytics
- Drafting press releases and pitching to journalists
- Managing all direct emails and newsletters (via Hubspot & Mailchimp)
- Assisting with ad hoc duties as they arise
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£30,000 - £40,000