Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm, on call in the evenings.
We are looking for a junior PA to join a small team. Our principal needs someone who is used to HNWI’s and does not get flustered, you will need to be resilient, a quick learner, and a hard worker. This is a good opportunity for a graduate, who embraces a challenge.
Your duties will be to look after the principal, who wants someone to anticipates their needs, whether it be making tea to personal errands. You will also need to be on call in the evening to keep an eye on things. Your duties will also include assisting with shooting and opera season for his personal duties – otherwise it will be assisting the other team members in the office. There may be the odd day you assist in person at the country house.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Office admin for principle
- Office admin for wider team
- Event coordination; a broad spectrum of things ranging from small suppers to groups for nights at the theatre/opera to bigger parties and organising shooting/ walking weekends outside of London.
- Assisting the senior PA with larger coordination tasks
- Liaising with the household teams
- Liaising with nannies on school, logistics, doctors’ appointments.
- Running Errands
- In charge of all birthday gifts including collecting and wrapping gifts, keeping card drawer well stocked, ordering cakes
- Set up for board meetings, organising lunches and drinks
- Office management including ordering stationery and supplies, fire and burglar alarm management and recycling collection
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£20,000 - £30,000