The CEO of this wonderful charity needs a Candidate who has had previous experience with executives and is a proactive, highly organised, and confident individual.
You will need a strong academic background and a high proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, with the ability to either audio type (at no less than 70 wpm) or take shorthand, and to manage budgets. The EA will also need a high level of business acumen, with strong project management skills, an eye for detail.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing the CEO’s calendar and commitments. Schedule and plan the coordination of meetings, both internal and external.
- Act as point of contact with partners, grantees, staff, peer community, and other key relationships to the CEO
- Coordinate and prepare complex constantly changing travel itineraries for the CEO.
- Track and coordinate tasks across staff to ensure completion of all action for the CEO; ensure all outstanding items are followed through to completion in an organised way with excellent attention to detail.
- Arranging travel as appropriate for the meetings and constant liaison with trustees, committee members, and their offices.
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£50,000 +
Related Jobs (3)
Executive Assistant role for a Climate Change Company. £28-40k on January 17, 2022 Full-time Permanent
Client Support Executive. Tech Advisory Co. Marlow. £35k on November 27, 2021 Full-time Permanent