We are looking to hire an Executive Assistant to support the founder and CEO, as well as taking on the role of Office Manager, ensuring the smooth running of the office, and assisting in improving company procedures, administration, and sales support.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management
- Schedule meetings, conference calls, travel etc. for the CEO and the wider team.
- Prepare meeting agendas, take detailed meeting minutes, and ensure follow-up actions are flagged and allocated.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the office (daily!), ensuring the office is tidy and well maintained, and operational for flexi locational working. Ensure office stationery supplies are maintained, the printer is working with paper, help with IT and internet issues by liaising with our IT helpdesk.
- Process invoices (understanding of inflation and good math essential) and expense claims. Regularly liaise with accountants
- HR support (administration associated with annual leave, recruitment, payroll, health & safety, appraisal updates – liaise with HR advisor and CEO).
- Help prepare and edit new client contracts and invoicing.
- Periodically support the sales team by setting up investor roadshows with professional investors – confident, proactive, and professional telephone manner needed. Help with other investor events.
- Support the marketing team with the administrative aspects of marketing and advertising campaigns such as maintaining process documents, event, and research distribution checklists.
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***