A fantastic role for an organised, efficient, and personable candidate. You will be working in a family office of 16 people and this role will be in the real estate division of the office. Knowledge of land leases, farming contracts, construction, and management is beneficial, you will be liaising with estate managers, contractors, and estate staff across all estates. Must be able to drive.
• Liaising with the Estate Mgrs. to assist with management and upkeep of the London and countryside estates
• Liaise with designers and contractors to assist in construction works and the re-designing of rooms.
• Assisting the house manager, dealing with any property or staffing issues.
• Basic property management including dealing with repairs, services, managing fire and intruder alarm
• Attending monthly meetings team, and undertaking any tasks arising from that meeting.
• Ensure quotes are obtained and compared prior to any job undertaken across all estates, and manage costs
throughout the job.
• Liaise with insurance brokers, notifying them of any claims or changes and helping to renew the policy each
year relating to property matters.
• Responsible for council tax bills on all properties on both estates and each utility contract
(electric, gas, telephone and broadband).
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£20,000 - £30,000
Related Jobs (8)
Seeking a Property Manager. SW London. £28k + great perks! on July 22, 2021 Full-time Permanent
Estate and Office Service Assistant. FTC 12 months. £21-24k on July 13, 2021 Contracts