We are looking for a bright and approachable EA with director level experience and excellent communication skills – smart, presentable, and highly organised. Our client needs a resourceful EA to be their “right hand” in supporting the MD and the growing team.
This role will require you to be proactive, organised and highly adaptable. You will have extensive experience in managing hectic schedules, prioritising appointments and constant international travel management. You will be the first point of contact and instrumental in ensuring there is an efficient, effective approach to managing the workload.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Planning and organising complex travel arrangements
- Ensure the team is well prepared for meetings/calls
- Screening of all incoming calls, monitoring enquiries, emails and correspondence
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations, utilising PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Managing the expense process, ensuring compliance with the Firm’s expense and travel policy
- Collation and preparation of documentation for Board Meetings and external meetings
- Updating of in-house contacts database on a regular basis, ensuring the information is inputted correctly
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending relevant training and establishing personal networks
- Help coordinate team events
- Work closely with Portfolio companies to ensure meetings/Boards and relevant travel are confirmed for the year ahead and maintaining relationships
- Undertake any ad-hoc administrative projects/duties as required which may also include personal/private matters
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£50,000 +