Do you already live outside of London or are you looking for a job outside of London?
We are looking for a Candidate that can provide efficient and proactive PA support to the Director(s) and other members of staff within this country office based near Newbury, Berkshire.
The successful candidate should be highly organised, flexible, and able to clearly prioritise their duties and meet deadlines. They should possess strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and can work under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of service to clients and colleagues. Enthusiastic and always willing to do a high-quality job. Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Office, databases, Outlook. Good typing speed – copy and audio.
- Liaise with clients on behalf of the Director(s) in a professional manner
- Manage incoming emails and post for the Director(s) as well as diary management (internal and external)
- Arrange meetings and pitches in a timely and courteous manner
- Carry out relevant research when required
- Assist with the writing of property reports and exercise due diligence when doing so: including collating information on neighbours, planning, local amenities, transport, location maps, Land Registry documents, and any other information required in relation to the individual report
- Ensure the team is compliant in all aspects and meets Anti-Money Laundering Rules & Regulations
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date databases and paperless filing/archiving systems
- Manage expenses/invoices/referrals and process for payment
- Manage all general office administration including health and safety
- Ad-hoc typing and minute taking
- Provide support to colleagues as and when needed to cover holidays and sickness periods
- Troubleshoot IT issues using IT Service Desk if required
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£30,000 - £40,000
Related Jobs (9)
Administration Assistant for a Property Investment Company. London. £30-40k on September 17, 2021 Full-time Permanent
Office Manager/PA for an Asset Management Co. SW London. Up to £45k on September 3, 2021 Full-time Permanent
Office/ Business Manager for Interior Design Co. Up to £45 DOE on August 27, 2021 Full-time Permanent
Calling all Private /Business PAs for an UHNWI. London. Up to £60k on August 25, 2021 Full-time Permanent