One of our clients, a leading tech advisory company based in Central London, is looking for an experienced Client Support Executive to join their team.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing project support to partners responsible for client projects
- Directly contacting clients to co-ordinate all project activity
- Co-ordinating client meetings and workshops
- Managing diaries for company partners
- Organising travel arrangements
This would be a great role for someone who has at least 4-5 years EA experience from a corporate background and has excellent communication and organisational skills. You will need to be comfortable working autonomously and remotely and happy regularly working face to face with existing client support executives and company directors. If this sounds like the role for you, send us your CV now!
Related Jobs (4)
Calling all Private /Business PAs for an UHNWI. London. Up to £60k on August 25, 2021 Full-time Permanent
Executive Assistant with travel for UHNWI in Tech £60-90K DOE on August 17, 2021 Full-time Permanent