Working in the research team, this is an exciting opportunity to join as a graduate, supporting the business and the experienced consultants in order to take your first step into a career in recruitment.
The role will involve researching for new business development opportunities, managing and maintaining the CRM system, sourcing and proposing candidates, arranging interviews, and general administrative tasks.
Client & Candidate Management:
- Help source candidates for live roles by searching the database and headhunting candidates
- Booking in candidates to meet with consultants
- Continually work to identify new leads and contacts
- Screen new applications and respond in a timely manner
- Gain full understanding and knowledge of the market to evoke trust and build relationships
- Ensure that the client/candidate database (RBD) is kept up to date and accurate, regularly keeping in touch with live candidates
- Network existing candidates to develop leads and candidates’ referrals
- Type CVs and enter candidates details on the recruitment database
- Search database to identify and approach suitable individuals for live roles
- Write advertisements to reflect job descriptions and post on job boards
- Maintain the Mason Blake website ensuring all live vacancies are advertised
- Type CVs
Salary Band£20,000 - £30,000