An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as the right-hand support to an Operations Manager and take on the direct line management of an existing administration team of three. We are looking for someone who has experience is reliable, and can be flexible. This post requires a full-time commitment and is well-suited to an experienced administrator.
They are looking for an individual who is used to working in a forward-thinking educational environment where attention to detail and discretion are essential. The role would suit someone who has proven administrative skills and is a quick learner who can easily pick up processes, as required by the role. Experience of working in a nursery or school environment is preferred, but not essential. The hours are 9.00am-6.00pm all year round.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Overall administration of the nursery
- Management and monitoring emails – overseeing Administration Team Secretary’s management of enquiries, dealing with new business emails, showaround requests, overseeing Accounts Administrator’s managing of invoices/vouchers
- Line manager to Accounts Administrator, Receptionist, Administration Team Secretary
- All children’s nursery place offers, production of visiting lists and room/session allocations
- Franking machine and post – take letters to post office as/when needed
- Deputy Online Safety Lead – monthly evaluations/spot checks and letters/leaflets to parents/ensuring training is up to date and organising accredited training for staff annually
- Deputy Data Protection Lead, working closely and arranging meetings with the Data Protection Officer.
- E-safety induction training for all new staff
- Ensuring accuracy of all physical paperwork output – letters to parents, contracts, settling in packs
- Administrative duties: stationery, Staff letters, overseeing registration process, monthly billings, orders etc
- Website updating and maintenance (with Administration Team Secretary and Accounts Administrator)
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£40,000 - £50,000
Related Jobs (8)
Administration Assistant for a Property Investment Company. London. £30-40k on September 17, 2021 Full-time Permanent
Calling all Private /Business PAs for an UHNWI. London. Up to £60k on August 25, 2021 Full-time Permanent