The company that will be hosting these events is well known and successful, they are looking for a candidate to join their team specifically to cater to this particular venue and assist in-house events that take between 50-100 bookings per month. These vary between 10 people 3-course lunch to a 300 people canape party. You’ll be responsible for booking, planning, and coordinating the events. Experience and interest in this field is a must, we need someone who does not get flustered and can handle organising events like these with skill and good management, whilst executing the events smoothly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to display your talent, people management skills, and knowledge of working as part of a successful team, and also be able to showcase this to a host of clientele. A variety of events are held at this famous venue all year round so forward planning and organising the preparation of future events will be key. The role will require collaboration with the venue at all times.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order
- Manage all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes
- Planning event with attention to financial and time constraints
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms
- Hire personnel
- Manage all event operations (preparing venue, invitations etc.)
- Maintain event budgets.
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£20,000 - £30,000
Related Jobs (3)
Sales and Event Manager for a Historic Venue. London. £30-40k on October 21, 2021 Full-time Permanent