One of our VIP clients, a high-end luxury company based in Central London, is looking to recruit an Administrative Executive who is fluent in French with a background in luxury hospitality, events & conference management (min 5-8yrs experience) and who is excellent with Microsoft Office.
Duties will include but will not be restricted to:
- Administrative support to the Operations Manager
- Managing and inputting data into Excel/Microsoft Office
- Assisting with the planning, administration & logistical execution of events both digitally and in-person
- Liaising with the accounts team directly
- Analysing data and preparing reports
- Assisting with collaborations and VIP clients
This is a great varied role for someone who is always one step ahead with high levels of experience using Excel/Microsoft Office. If you have relevant experience in the world of events, excellent time management skills, and work with discretion and confidentiality then please do get in touch!
*MUST BE FLUENT IN FRENCH*
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality, and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency is unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Salary Band£30,000 - £40,000